1. When both my parents died within a year of the other, I realized I’m next.Walking through that experience with my parents was unbelievably tough.
2. ‘Friends’ are not necessarily going to be able to be there for you in life’s crises. They may be going through their own crises.
3. People in a church don’t always follow the teachings of Jesus.. These people are fallible, too!
4. You discover who your real friends are during a crisis in your life.
5. There is a small bright light in each dark room in our life.
6. Laughter is possible even among the toughest spots in one’s life.
7. Pastor’s wives or pastors can let you down and not be the most stellar examples of Christendom.
8. If you ever want someone to keep a confidence, don’t tell ANYONE or at least, be sure that the person you tell is trustworthy.
9. Sometimes, you just have to walk through a personal hell to get to the other side.
10. Betrayal can occur and friends do betray friends. I wish I’d never had to learn this lesson.
This image may be subject to copyright. photobucket.com